The School’s curriculum has been designed to develop leadership, spirit of adventure, inquisitiveness, self reliance & self esteem. Students are encouraged to pursue their area of interest by joining various Societies and Clubs.
There is a wide range of hobbies and activities to choose from: literary club, cultural club, sports club yoga club, health and wellness club, performing art club, Heritage club etc.
The House system ensures a healthy atmosphere of Inter House scholastic and non-scholastic competitions at the Junior, Middle and Senior level. The school is a regular participant of Sahodaya Inter School Competitions and other events and competitions organized by CBSE and other national and international agencies.
The school emphasizes on the overall development of the students. Students at HPS get ample opportunities to use their creativity and develop their talents.
Through a multitude of avenues, the students are able to exercise their creative faculties and develop new avenues of potential in them.
1. Literary, Cultural and Scientific activities such as singing, dancing, group discussions, debates, speech, quiz, essay writing, drawing, vocabulary competence, numerical aptitude etc. are organized for overall development of the students.
2. Weekly Inter House competitions are organized to provide participation opportunity to maximum students.
3. Morning Assembly also provides a good stage to develop public speaking skills among the students.
4. School also organizes and participates in Inter School Competitions.
5. School actively participates in Group Song and Group Dance Competitions organized at District Head quarter on the Republic Day and Independence Day celebrations.
6. House Days, Teachers’ Day, Children’s Day etc. are celebrated with gusto every year by the students under the guidance of the well educated, experienced and creative staff.