Parents may register their child by completing registration form (Provided with Prospectus) or online registration form on school website i.e. www.hindupublicschool.org with the non-refundable & non-transferable registration fee of Rs. 300.
• Photocopy of Date of birth certificate
• Photocopy of Aadhar Card
• 4 Passport size photo of Students
• Father’s, Mother’s and Guardian’s Passport size photo 2 each
• Local Guardian Photo for Hostler.
• Original school leaving Certificate from previous school, Countersigned by District Education Officer/CBSE authorities. (Not required countersigned for admission up to 7th Class )
• Photocopy of the Mark-Sheet/Report Card of the Last examination taken. (Not-required for admission to class 1st )
• Photocopy of the Registration/Admit Card (required for admission to class X to XII)
• A parent, desirous of withdrawing his child, will have to inform the Principal one month in advance in written.
• School leaving Certificate will be furnished after a week from the day of receiving written request from the Parents/ Guardian and only after obtaining no Dues Certificate from the Accounts Branch of the school office, Library as per rules.
Note:- In case of indiscipline in the Hostel/ in the school bus or school campus, the students can be expelled from the school. In such cases no school fee or hostel fee will be refunded.
Termination A student may be terminated from the school. His/her name will be struck off the Scholar Register on the following grounds without any prior notice.
• Non- remittance of school Dues as per rules
• Disciplinary grounds.
• Unsatisfactory progress in the studies, resulting in repeated detention in the previous class.